Version 2.3.1 LTPDA Toolbox Software
This table summarizes what's new in Version 2.3.1:
|New Features and Changes
||Version Compatibility Considerations
||Fixed Bugs and Known Problems
||Related Documentation at Web Site
||Bug Reports at Web site
||Printable Release Notes: PDF
This version of LTPDA is 2.3.1. This document lists the changes since V2.3.
New toolbox features
As well as a large number of bug fixes, version 2.3.1 of LTPDA has various significant changes and new features.
- The user can now open multiple instances of the LTPDA workbench.
- The history graph of objects contained in plists inside the history of other objects is now displayed when using viewHistory.
- It is now possible to run LTPDAworkbench files without opening the GUI: LTPDAworkbench.run(‘foo.lwb’);
Changes, New Algorithms and Functions
- ao/timeaverage - A method to average time series intervals and return a reduced timeseries where each point represents the average of a stretch of data
- matrix/crb - Computes the inverse of the Fisher Matrix for the given, signals, noisespectra and models in the matrix objects
- matrix/mcmc - Compute log-likelihood for matrix objects
- ao/buildWhitener - Builds a whitening filter for the input AO
- ao/zeropad - Can now prepad as well as post-pad
- ao/cos, ao/acos, ao/asin, ao/atan - Now include proper error calculation
||Version 2.4 LTPDA Toolbox Software
||Version 2.3 LTPDA Toolbox Software