The Data Sciences and Analytics Group at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) is looking for a motivated person with excellent skills in applied machine learning, deep learning, statistics or deep domain knowledge willing to grow into machine learning.
The candidate should have a PhD (or expect to have one for the starting date). Strong communication skills to successfully collaborate with the other members of the group, and a strong working knowledge of both oral and written English are required.
Based on the business need, this position will be located in either in Richland, WA or Seattle, WA.
- Candidates must have received a PhD within the past five years (60 months) or within the next 8 months from an accredited college or university.
- Candidates must have the ability to obtain a future security clearance, which requires U.S. citizenship.
- Effective written and oral communication is required
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively on diverse teams are required.
- Proven ability to work independently and to quickly adapt to new scientific environments
- Ability to contribute that knowledge to the academic and research strength of PNNL and have experience writing scientific publications demonstrating their insight and discovery (e.g., publication in conferences such as NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, KDD, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ACL, ICWSM, EMNLP, NAACL, EACL, COLING, and SIGIR is preferred)
Please find here full information and how to apply: https://careers.pnnl.gov/psc/hrmsx/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SE...