The 31st Texas Symposium on Relativistic Astrophysics will be held 12 - 16 September, 2022 in Prague, Czech Republic.
gravity | cosmology | relativity
Deadline for contributed talks now extended until 10th July!
The topics of the symposium are:
- Gravity: Classical, Numerical, Quantum, Modified, Tests
- Relativity: Black Holes, Neutron Stars, Accretion, Jets
- Multimessenger: Cosmic Rays, Neutrinos, Gamma Rays, X Rays, Gravitational Waves
- Cosmology: Cosmic Microwave Background, Reionization, Early Universe, Large Scale Structure, Dark Matter
- Special Sessions: Event Horizon Telescope, GRAVITY, X-ray Polarimetry, James Webb Space Telescope
Please find full information here: https://texas2021.org/