Jul 10, 2023
The EAS Annual Meeting will be a hybrid event taking place in-person at the ICE Krakow Conference Centre in Poland, with the plenaries and symposia streamed on the virtual platform. While the special and lunch sessions cannot be followed remotely, EAS 2023 now offers about 5 parallel symposia per day to our virtual participants.
The organisers would like to promote the opportunity, once again, to meet people in person, interact with colleagues face-to-face and facilitate networking. For more details, have a look to the FAQ.
- Opening of Registration & Abstract submission: 30 January 2023
- End of very early bird registration: 26 February 2023
- Abstract submission and fee waiver/grant requests deadline: 1 March 2023
- Acceptance of abstracts: Mid-April 2023
- Deadline for volunteering: 16 April 2023
- End of early bird registration: 30 April 2023
- Regular registration deadline: 9 July 2023